- Pointing a stick – 5 Stars
- Cutting a notch – 5 Stars
- Splitting a stick – 5 Stars
- Free cutting paper – 5 Stars
- General usability – 5 Stars
- Feel in the hand – 5 stars
- Weight/Balance – 5 Stars
- Quality of Knife – 4.5 Stars
- Free cutting paper – 3.5 Stars
- Aesthetics – 5 Stars
After developing the Chris Caine® Survival Tool, Chris realised that while the tool was capable, sometimes it would just be more practical to use a smaller knife. With this in mind, Chris set out designing a smaller survival knife to compliment the survival tool.
After a lot of testing tweaking and patience Chris finally settled on a design that was both aesthetically pleasing and practical for the jobs it had to tackle.
This full tang Chris Caine Survival Knife has a convex ground polished blade and will cut just as well after years of use, as it will when brand new.
The 5mm thick blade provides excellent strength, weight and balance.
The knife comes with a high quality black leather sheath.
As with the other knives in the Chris Caine Survival series, the Chris Caine® Survival Knife is individually hand crafted by Sheffield master knife makers at Samuel Staniforth Ltd.
- Overall Length: 9.5″ (23cm)
- Blade Length: 4.5″ (12cm)
- Blade Thickness: 5mm
- Metal: 75 Carbon Steel (Rockwell 56/58)
- Handle: Polished Rosewood
- Weight: 250g